East Coast Paving commonly uses commercial asphalt milling techniques on highways and city streets in NJ. Commercial Asphalt Milling is the common form of reconstruction you see on roads and parking lots all over. Those vertical grooves that always begin and end with a bump are the result of asphalt milling. The process of asphalt milling is completed in a few steps.
Below are some of the benefits of milling:
- Milling is one of the most cost-effective methods of paving reconstruction.
- The milled asphalt is recycled to make new asphalt.
- Milling is a quick and easy solution to reconstruct asphalt.
- Restores curb-reveal for roadways and parking areas that have had numerous overlays.
- Requires minimal traffic interruption.
East Coast Paving uses the latest and greatest commercial asphalt milling techniques used to increase the smoothness of the milled surface as well as create a product that can accept thinner overlays.
Our specialties include:
- Restoring curb-reveal for roadways and parking areas
- Preparation of pavement inlay
- Improving bonding to the new pavement
- Restoration of profile and cross section
- Matching pavement to curb and gutter in a uniform manner
- Immediate service
- Round-the-clock service
Asphalt milling is the process of removing some or most of the asphalt surface with an industrial milling machine. The grinding machine moves the milled asphalt to a conveyor that loads it into large cartage trucks that transport it to nearby plants for recycling. Once compacted, milled asphalt will bind and harden like newly mixed material. We will leave you with a finished product that will exceed your expectations.
Call us today for an analysis and estimate!
The key to milling services is having the right equipment for job site to get everything done on time. We work to bring our customers economical, environmentally-friendly solutions for their asphalt problems.
East Coast Paving is adept at performing various milling operations on roadways and parking lots. Our team has the expertise to ensure the highest accuracy during the pavement removal process.
Commercial Asphalt Milling Services NJ Include:
- Full Depth Pavement Removal
- Profile Milling
- Bridge Surface Removal
- Recycling of the RAP (Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement)
- Reuse of the RAP for Pavement Sub Base
- Trench Milling